Become a COMMUNITY PARTNER and actively participate in the 25th Anniversary San Diego Latino Film Festival, at AMC Fashion Valley (March 15-25, 2018)
Celebrate this special 25th Anniversary year with new exciting events! Sign-up & click here to be a Community Partner!
2018’s Community Partners Include:
Big Brothers Big Sisters of San Diego County (www.sdbigs.org)
Brazilian Productions (www.brazilcarnival.com)
FilmOut San Diego
House of Colombia
House of Mexico
House of Puerto Rico
MANA de San Diego
Pura Buena Onda
The San Diego LGBTQ Center
The Worldview Project
Media Arts Center San Diego’s 25th Anniversary San Diego Latino Film Festival is once again is creating an opportunity for organizations to become active participants in the film festival through community outreach. The below outreach opportunities are only a few of the many ways your organization can be a part of the festival.
Become a Community Partner today! The following are examples of some of the exciting ways that organizations can benefit by partnering with the 2018 festival:
* Organization name in 15,000 souvenir programs
* Opportunity to distribute your organization’s marketing materials/flyers
* Organization name and hot link on festival Web page (20,000 + viewers per mo.)
* Group ticket discount opportunities
As a Community Partner, organizations provide the following:
* Cross-promotional opportunities in your newsletter and email announcements
* In-kind support/services
* Flyer distribution at your events
* Web site announcement
* Verbal recognition at local events and mixers
* Provide volunteers from your organization for pre and post festival events
The purpose of becoming a Community Partner is to bridge relationships between your organization, the San Diego community and Media Arts Center San Diego’s 25th Anniversary San Diego Latino Film Festival, at AMC Fashion Valley (March 15-25, 2018).
For additional information about becoming a Community Partner, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, 619-230-1938 x 101.